Lostsoulv3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D)

3 posters

Go down

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D) Empty Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D)

Post  Gwes Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:11 pm

In-game username- Gwes

Timezone- GMT

Staff position Applying for (in-game\Forums)- Ingame Admin

Why should we pick you to be apart of the LostSoul Staff- Because 1. Ive been with this server a long time, 2. I feel i am a good-hearted player and has done well keeping up with my job 3. I got demoted for being on holiday, Still love ya stod, Literally :p 4. Jake, me and you have spent alot of time together while lostsoul was down, like on the forums and stuff. You know that i deserve this spot.

That is all.
~ USED TO BE ADMIN Gwes

Gwes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D) Empty Re: Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D)

Post  Jake Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Well, Gwes you know that your my bro, and that we are good friends.... But currently the server has like 5 players... if that, haha so we need to get our player number back up, once we do that and there is room for another admin you will be one of our main choices I can garentee it. You just need to be patient for now but ya, keep up the good work :p
Jake
Jake
Admin

https://lostsoulv3.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D) Empty Well......

Post  Gwes Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 am

Jake wrote:Well, Gwes you know that your my bro, and that we are good friends.... But currently the server has like 5 players... if that, haha so we need to get our player number back up, once we do that and there is room for another admin you will be one of our main choices I can garentee it. You just need to be patient for now but ya, keep up the good work :p

Well ive been banned by Stodder so uhh, i guess i have nothing to do now. Carry on with lostsoul, i did want to stay but i got demoted for going on holiday. Now im banned.

Gwes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D) Empty wait what?

Post  xWinning Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

gwes what happened talk to jake and ask him whats up he wanted to talk to u the other day

xWinning

Back to top Go down

Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D) Empty Re: Gwes's Admin Application (Im back babys :D)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down